Human Resources Generalist - PEO
Concurrent HRO, an industry-leading Professional Employer Organization (PEO), is currently seeking a reliable and innovative full-time Human Resources Generalist to become a member of our growing team! We pride ourselves on High-Tech, High-Touch solutions for our clients, and focus on building our team with individuals who also desire to build those lasting partnerships and strong relationships. We believe in creating a culture of employee growth and development for internal promotions and long-term professional relationships. We understand the value of investing in our team through competitive pay, benefit packages, education, training, remote work, and fun team functions. At Concurrent HRO, you will find the benefits of a large Fortune-500 company with small business flexibility and opportunities.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to showcase your skills and will be heavily focused on delivering strategic HR expertise to clients on employee relations and federal & state regulations. This is a hybrid role requiring you to be in the office at times while also having the flexibility to work from home.
The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for Human Resource consultative practices. This role requires maintaining a high level of confidentiality, collaborating with various departments, and providing excellent client service, while working with the organization’s Human Resources Team.
- Delivers HR expertise and makes recommendations to clients regarding compensation, employee relations, and best practices.
- Manages client activities and on-site visits to create and develop strong business relationships, retain clients, and ensure quality service.
- Supports and assists clients with unemployment claims.
- Recommends, coordinates, and delivers training seminars for clients and their employees.
- Builds strong client relationships and provides quality service in an effort to retain client base.
- Informs, educates and develops appropriate strategies for clients regarding policies, procedures, progressive discipline and performance management.
- Delivers presentations that meet high quality standards.
- Assists clients with employee issues pertaining to leaves of absence, FMLA and disability accommodations.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and changes in Human Resources legislation, and conveys local, state, and federal laws to clients to maintain compliance.
- Partners with other Human Resource team members, Payroll, Benefits, Sales, and Operations to ensure client satisfaction.
- Conducts HR Assessments to determine client needs.
- Maintains confidentail personnel files and personnel actions.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Perform other duties as assisgned.
While performing the duites of this job, the employee regularly works in an office setting. The Human Resources Generalist will be partially in the office and when remote must have a quiet workspace, stable internet connection and the ability to work without distractions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel, or operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to sit for long periods of time, stand, talk and hear.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Required Education, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s diploma or equivalent required in Business, including Administration or Human Resources Management.
- 3+ years of Human Resource Generalist experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritize tasks and have a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Certification in PHR or SPHR
- Experience in the Professional Employer Organization (PEO) industry
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
What We Offer
In compliance with Colorado’s “Equal Pay for Equal Work Act,” the Company provides the following information:
- Pay range $60,000 - $70.000
- Paid holidays (8 days)
- Paid Time Off: 2 weeks’ vacation and 8 days’ personal time
- 100% company paid Employee only Medical Insurance
- 100% company paid Telehealth plan
- 100% Company paid legal & ID theft protection benefits
- 100% Company paid life insurance
- FSA and HSA savings account options
- Dental and vision plans available
- Voluntary supplemental life insurance, short-term/long-term disability, accident, hospital, and critical illness insurance
- 401(k) plan: automatic 5% company contribution after 90 days of employment
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.